- Nellie does not collect personal information from its users.
- Nellie does not record user activity.
- Nellie does not facilitate third-party collection of data beyond Apple’s opt-in collection of iOS session and crash data.
- Nellie stores app configuration data in the app’s sandboxed filesystem.
- Nellie stores screenplay data in the app’s sandboxed filesystem.
- Nellie stores user notes in the app’s sanboxed filesystem.
- Nellie enables users to copy screenplay data back and forth between the sandboxed filesystem and the default iCloud container.
Data persists in the app’s filesystem until the user modifies or deletes the data. Data persists in iCloud until the user modifies or deletes the data.
- To delete all data in the app’s sandboxed filesystem, tap the new button. Then, in the User’s Notebook, swipe left to delete each item.
- To delete data in iCloud, use the delete function of one of
- the Files app on your device.
- the Finder on your Mac.
- iCloud for Windows on your PC.
- the web interface at www.iCloud.com.
- To revoke access to your iCloud data, sign out of iCloud.