- Nellie does not collect personal information from its users.
- Nellie does not record user activity.
- Nellie does not facilitate third-party collection of data beyond
Apple’s opt-in collection of iOS session and crash data.
- Nellie stores app configuration data in the app’s sandboxed filesystem.
- Nellie stores screenplay data in the app’s sandboxed filesystem.
- Nellie stores user notes in the app’s sandboxed filesystem.
- Nellie enables users to copy screenplay data back and forth between the
sandboxed filesystem and the default iCloud container.
- Data persists in the app’s filesystem
until the user modifies or deletes the data.
- To delete screenplay data, touch the ＋ button.
- To delete notebook data, touch the ↺ button.
- Data persists in iCloud until the user modifies or
deletes the data.
- To delete data in iCloud, use the delete function of one of
- the Files app on your device.
- the Finder on your Mac.
- iCloud for Windows on your PC.
- the web interface at www.iCloud.com.
- To revoke access to your iCloud data, sign out of iCloud.